Our perspective of managing a community associations is that it is much like managing a small city. The leadership of a city consists of a mayor and commissioners with a city manager and staff to run day-to-day operations. Similarly, a homeowners’ association president and board of directors provide leadership, with a property management company providing knowledge, experience, and current industry insights while running day-to-day operations.
So, how does Carter Realty, Inc., help your Community?
- The landscaping program
- Pool maintenance and common-area facilities
- Inspection of common-areas and properties throughout the neighborhood
- Collection of fees and enforcement of Bylaws & Covenants
- Interaction with owners and residents about community issues and concerns
- Interaction with vendors, realtors and new homeowners
- Alerting appropriate county agencies and utilities of needed service
- Development of the annual budget, reserve fund study and payment of operating expenses